KROS provides a blend of live and local with some of the best syndicated programming available with a heavy emphasis on local news, weather & sports helping to make KROS your total source for information in Clinton and the surrounding area.
- CBS Radio News Updates at the top of every hour.
- WQAD Weather updates twice an hour all day.
- Local Sports Reports at 6:05, 7:05, 8:05 am & 12:05, 5:05 pm.
- Local Newscasts at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30 am & 12:20, 5:30 pm.
- Daily Record at 8:35 am & 12:25, 5:35 pm.
- Radio Iowa News at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 am & 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 pm.
- Rastrelli’s Grapevine at 7:50 am & 5:40 pm.
- Market Update from Nelson Corp. Wealth Management at 12:10 pm.
- Market Update from Clinton National Bank Trust Dept. at 5:25 pm.
- Osgood File with Charles Osgood at 8:50 am, 12:04, 5:42 & 6:02 pm
- Stock Market Updates at 6:34, 7:37, 8:37, 10:34 & 11:34 am from CNBC.
- NBC Sports Radio Updates at the bottom of the hour all day.
- Monday 9 am, ISU Extension Show with Dr. Mark Schroeder.
- Wednesday 9 am, Financial Focus from Nelson Corp. Wealth Management.
- Wednesday 9:45 am, Mill Creek Crossing Connection with Dwight Wheelan.
- Thursday 9 am, FYI with Dave Vickers.
- Friday 8:20 am, 238 Main with Mike Rastrelli.
- Friday 9 am, Chamber this Morning with Clinton Chamber of Commerce.
Monday – Friday
|12 am to 2 am M||The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett|
|12 am to 2 am T-F||Beyond Reality Radio|
|2 am to 4 am||After Hours with Amy Lawrence
|4 am to 5 am||First Light with Evan Haning
|5 am to 6 am||America in the Morning with John Trout|
|6 am to 9:30 am||Gary in the Morning with Gary Determan|
|9:30 am to 10 am||Wheel-N-Deal Show with Paul Clark
|10 am to 12 pm||Intelligence for Your Life with John Tesh|
|12 pm to 12:30 pm||Mid-day News Report with Dave Vickers|
|12:30 pm to 1 pm||Homespun Lane with Gene Dymkowski|
|1 pm to 3 pm||Intelligence for Your Life with John Tesh|
|3 pm to 5 pm||The Clark Howard Show|
|5 pm to 6 pm||5 PM News Hour|
|6 pm to 9 pm||The Dan Patrick Show|
|9 pm to 12 am||The John Batchelor Show|
- Something You Should Know at 6:50 & 11:55 am.
- Rach on the Radio with Rachel Ray at 7:55 am & 12:12 pm
- Rewind with Brandon Brooks at 8:55 am & 5:24 pm.
- Ag PHD at 5:04 am & 5:14 pm.
- ET Radio Minute at 6:17 am.
- Final Lap with Kerry Murphy at 8:10 am & 5:50 pm.
- Tonia’s Kitchen with Tonia King at 12:50 pm.
- Iowa Almanac with Jeff Stein at 12:17 & 5:20 pm.
- Above the Noise with Dan Patrick at 5:45 pm.
- Inside Iowa at 7:10 am & 5:12 pm (fall-winter-spring)
- Wednesday at 7 pm, River City Sports Review with Gary Determan (fall-winter-spring)
- Wednesday at 8 pm, Hawk Talk with Kirk Ferentz (football)
- Monday at 7 pm, Hawk Talk with Fran McCaffery (basketball)